lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Shadowwolf600"

10 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#136

no kidding

Shadowwolf600
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#134

here is info about how evolution is fake https://youtu.be/db2DzHLUfwc?si=zx4ag77SXlnCeI-7 https://youtu.be/XNL0Rp-E3nk?si=kLnJy2NHcnrTh6NQ

Shadowwolf600
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#130

@ALucasM said in #127: > exactly. there is none. as if there was evolution, we would see it happen today :) evolution doesn't exist. only microevolution. Microevolution refers to small-scale changes i…

Shadowwolf600
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#129

cedar is just trying to shy away because he knows that evolutions science doesn't make sense. he is just being stubborn and refusing to see the truth.

Shadowwolf600
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#121

@Cedur216 tell me what your scientific proof for evolution is.

Shadowwolf600
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#99

here is my evidence that the bible and Jesus is real The figure of Jesus of Nazareth stands at the center of Christian faith and has also been the subject of intense historical scrutiny for centuries.…

Shadowwolf600
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#70

what i believe is that God made the earth, the sun, the moon, and the stars. with his voice around 6,000 years ago.

Shadowwolf600
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#65

@Cedur216 said in #61: > The sun and the solar system spawned around 4.5 billion years ago. That's an evident undeniable fact. > > There's a point at which we can't see further in the past, but it's d…

Shadowwolf600
Off-Topic Discussion - Convert me#53

@dstne said in #6: (No, it’s the opposite. You can be free from any kind of worry about the afterlife because you know that God has nothing against you. If you lie to your mom, God doesn’t like it, bu…

Shadowwolf600
Off-Topic Discussion - If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would you meet?#26

I would probably want to meet king David or Jesus, but I will get to meet them someday.

Shadowwolf600