lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Atharv226"

16 forum posts
pawn stars 2 - Pawn stars 2 Logo!#15

Truely amazing logo @Bhavisha0101 . I loved it!!

Atharv226
General Chess Discussion - 25000 inr (340$) tournament#16

Yes I give prizes to beginners also see my tournaments in my team

Atharv226
General Chess Discussion - 25000 inr (340$) tournament#8

Because I believe that if we keep many prizes than more players will play and they will get lots of practice and improve their chess skills.

Atharv226
General Chess Discussion - 25000 inr (340$) tournament#5

This is 100% true .

Atharv226
General Chess Discussion - 25000 inr (340$) tournament#1

Total prizes worth INR 25,000 ( 340$ ) On 5th dec 2020 Sundays mega prizes tournament at 5 pm 🥳🥳🥳🥳 Today's Tournament link: lichess.org/swiss/0jKFPANb Total 21 prizes 🤑🤑🤑 Entry free !!! 🥳🥳🥳 …

Atharv226
General Chess Discussion - Cheating done to get more players in the team#9

Bro it's not about prizes its cheating with the other players. These players spoil the beauty of chess. They do not have right to do these foolish things. Lichess please remove this player .

Atharv226
General Chess Discussion - Cheating done to get more players in the team#1

Hi dear players this is to inform everyone that someone is creating prizes tournament in his team and putting my name that collect the prizes from me. Now all the players who played his tournament are…

Atharv226
General Chess Discussion - Prizes team battle#1

If any team wants to play the prize team battle message @atharv226 as fast as possible. Total 15 prizes 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑 Entry free!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳 Tournament link: lichess.org/tournament/uLKNpudY 🔥1st: Fritz 1…

Atharv226
General Chess Discussion - Blitz Tournament with good softwares#10

Yes @GaMbHiR23 these players must be banned who spoil the beauty of chess.

Atharv226
General Chess Discussion - Blitz Tournament with good softwares#8

This is not correct why @GaMbHiR23 will sponsor your tournament which has only one member . Hey @GaMbHiR23 Let's ban him

Atharv226