lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:i776"

132 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - *blinkers*#6

I got the #4 based on the github project lichess created for it's anti-cheating software

i776
Lichess Feedback - *blinkers*#4

75 software engineers volunteers their time to making stockfish the best engine in the world. Only 4 software engineers work on cheat detection. Priorities are mixed up.

i776
Lichess Feedback - *blinkers*#1

Something needs to be done about the Blinkers who begin blinking their internet connection at move 7 or move 30 or move 45 and begin a series of perfect top engine moves. There are youtube videos demo…

i776
Lichess Feedback - New Feature: Only match with players with [more than: X games]#1

I would like a feature where I can set how many games the player I match with has made. This will greatly enhance my player experience. I would like to play players with more than 3500 games.

i776
General Chess Discussion - How to get 2200+ rapid in lichess#29

Puzzles help a lot. Play the puzzles and review the ones you miss. Your efforts are easily rewarded.

i776
Game analysis - Players going offline between moves make perfect engine moves#5

It is fairly obvious when 1300 bullet players with 2000 blitz play are playing 50 move games with 1 innaccuracy 0 mistake 0 blunder and take incredible time while offline between moves. If is even mor…

i776
Game analysis - Players going offline between moves make perfect engine moves#1

Anyone experience these players that go offline between moves, taking lots of time, make seriously horrible blunders only to go offline between moves in critical parts of the game making all top engin…

i776
Lichess Feedback - I want a setting "Only play players with >X games"#3

An angry reply on the internet, imagine my shock.

i776
Lichess Feedback - I want a setting "Only play players with >X games"#1

This will greatly enhance gameplay.

i776
Lichess Feedback - I think I found a Bug.#1

I tried to challenge my friend to a casual blitz game and got the error "error: Cannot challenge due to provisional Blitz rating."

i776